Wow – I was totally surprised today when I received a message that I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Willow Feller at http://willowfeller.com/
Thank you Willow – I am both happy and humbled that you thought of me and my little blog!
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven facts about me:
1. I have a wonderful husband.
2. I have three awesome daughters.
3. We have 2 dogs (Francis and Hannah), 2 cats (Angel and Violet), and 4 gerbils (Rocky, Lovey, Ginger, and Paprika).
4. I LOVE TO READ. It is one of my favorite things to do.
5. I am originally from Minnesota. I now live in North Carolina.
6. I recently started exercising. It’s going well and I am going to do my best to stick with it!
7. I love to “bargain hunt.”
The next part of the award is nominating other bloggers:
My friend Claire has a funny, heartfelt new blog: Ding Dang Blog
Super funny mommy blog (don’t be fooled by the name)… People I Want to Punch in the Throat
Please check out all these wonderful blogs – just click on the name of their blog to go directly there!
Thank you, again, Willow for nominating the coffee club and me blog!